About Me

My photo
little gal.. guiding.violin.piano.swimming.drawing little comic. mix around..dramatic..playful..nauty..=P tomato,'totato',eggie,little dino...=]

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a day♥

A day agn...
i didnt done much thng n juz wasting my time..
watching movies..
tat shouldnt b part of my holiday..
whn i start cnt joining activities of schl ..
my life is empty..

tis morning i juz call 2 make appointment 2 the dentist..
the appointment is full untill end of dec..
nt surprise actually..
bt i feel so down n i keep blaming myself y i m nt booking it earlier?
19th of Dec ( Sunday ) ll b my 1st consultation..
2 put on my braces i thnk i hav 2 wait until next year..
nt really lik the feeling of waiting without any promise...

till thn..end here 2day...gt 2 slp..
tmr ll b a big day...
gud9 dear diary...

lovely,
pwei..


No comments:

Post a Comment